Often overlooked, decal storage is as important as design and application.
Maximize shelf life of your decals by following these simple rules…
- Do Not Store in Direct Sunlight
- Avoid Moisture and Dirty Conditions
- When Possible Store in a Plastic Bag
- Inspect Decals Stored for More than 24 months
- Ensure the Release Liner and Adhesive Remain Firmly Intact
- Store at Room Temperature 72°F (22°C)
- Discard if Necessary!
Storing your decals properly will help ensure performance and quality and deter breakage.
Talk to your Industrial Graphics supplier about your unique decal’s needs and storage instructions.
Expect More from Muir Omni Graphics!