Additional Complimentary Services
By performing a Needs Analysis we can meet decal production and standards requirements (e.g. substrate, ink, resistance needs, mounting method, and proofing) for your specific timelines, application and usage.
To help you control cost and maximize value, we analyze optimal quantities as well as decal usage trends, equipment build rates, and inventory requirements. The findings from our complimentary Price Break Analysis determines your best value purchase to meet build rates, inventory needs, and savings over time.
Our Design and Production Strategies are to help you find the best type of:
- Our state of the art laboratory replicates weathering, both by duration and climate, to ensure longevity and performance of material, inks and mounting method. Offered free of charge to test existing or prototype markings
- Inks & Coatings
- Muir Omni Graphics uses a vast array of time-tested inks and coatings to ensure precise color matching to meet your desired longevity. We err on the side of environmentally correct printing processes as part of our Green Assurance policy.
- Converting / Finishing operations
- State of the art steel and laser die cutting technologies. Muir’s expertise can be best shown not only by the initial look and feel of the products we deliver but also by the precision of the die cutting, kiss cutting, and resulting ease and strength of application provided. We also offer special services such as back slitting, grommeting tags and custom laminating and coating
We work closely with your engineering team to develop Engineering Recommendations to ensure that the build specifications precisely match your decal application requirements. In cases where an internal engineer might not be available, we can provide these services as turnkey.
- Review of data
- Consolidated production
- We constantly assess your ordering habits to provide recommendations for more cost effective purchasing and shipping. This service has saved our clients many hundreds of thousands of dollars over the course of our relationship.
ISO 14001:2015 Certified by NQA and ISO 9001:2015 Certified by NQA
ISO 14001:2015 are standards for environmental management systems designed to help organizations minimize how their operations negatively affect the environment by the International Organization for Standardization.
ISO 9001:2015 is a family of standards for quality management systems set by the International Organization for Standardization.
Invoice & Document Management
Muir Omni Graphics also provides Invoice and document management.
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- We can meet your detailed transactional and reporting needs, such as Sarbanes Oxley, Free Trade Agreements, and Transaction Forms.